Trust Pro-Pipe for Your Pipeline Infrastructure Needs
Since 1992, Pro-Pipe has been the trusted leader in pipeline infrastructure inspection, assessment, rehabilitation and cross bore prevention.
Who are we? Pro-Pipe is:
- Led by highly recognized, customer centric, industry veterans with a passion for safety
- In charge of the nation’s largest, most advanced closed-circuit television (CCTV) and Hydrovac fleet
- The industry’s largest cross bore service provider, to the gas utility industry, utilizing leading edge technology solutions
- The most experienced NASSCO PACP/MACP/LACP CCTV operator in the industry
- Driven by a stringent safety culture to protect staff, crews and the general population
- Well-capitalized to enable acquisition of equipment at a moment’s notice
- Passionate about developing our team by providing an extensive in-house training program, including cross-training for all elements of pipeline service
- Skilled at providing in-house CCTV and vehicle maintenance support at all our branches
Building a Strong Infrastructure for More Than 25 Years
Hoffman Southwest Corp., a California Corporation headquartered in Mission Viejo, California, was established in 1946 and incorporated in 1972. Twenty years later, in 1992, Hoffman Southwest began operating Professional Pipe Services (Pro-Pipe) as a “DBA” of Hoffman Southwest Corp. Today, in addition to Pro-Pipe, Hoffman Southwest owns and operates Tri-State, specializing in cured in place pipe lining and Accumark, specializing in utility locating. Hoffman Southwest has 11 offices in 8 states, with the ability to provide both regional and national pipeline infrastructure services and programs.
Since its beginning, Pro-Pipe has provided video inspection, cleaning and rehabilitation of pipelines in a variety of sizes. We have grown to become one of the largest CCTV inspection companies in the nation, and the trusted leader of natural gas companies for the identification of cross bores in lateral lines. Pro-Pipe is focused on the long-term commitment to quality services provided to utility owners, government agencies and municipalities, engineering firms, and infrastructure construction firms.
Striving to Meet Our Goal of an Injury-Free Workplace and Safe Pipelines in our Communities
Pro-Pipe is driven by a strong safety culture with thoroughly planned processes, safety policies and programs to comply with state, federal and OSHA requirements. Our processes include certified personnel training; developing job safety analyses; driver training and fleet management programs; OSHA 10-hour and 40-hour federal courses; Cal/OSHA construction training; and creating and developing safety programs required for Pro-Pipe to establish a safe working environment for employees, the public and all entities where work is performed.
The company takes safety very seriously. We convene quarterly, monthly and daily safety meetings. The quarterly meetings are held at the executive leadership level to review trends, incident claims, incident cause/prevention, and what can be implemented from a policy and procedural process to further improve the safety culture. Senior managers (who comprise our corporate safety committee) meet monthly for planning and implementation of initiatives uncovered during the executive meetings. Each branch gathers monthly and daily for safety meetings. When you work with Pro-Pipe, you can be confident that you’re partnering with a company that puts safety first.