Building a strong infrastructure for a quarter of a century
Hoffman Southwest Corp., a California Corporation headquartered in Mission Viejo, California, was established in 1946 and incorporated in 1972. Twenty years later, in 1992, Hoffman Southwest began the operation of Professional Pipe Services (Pro-Pipe) as a “DBA” of Hoffman Southwest Corp. Today, Hoffman Southwest owns the largest Roto-Rooter franchise in the country, operating 23 offices in seven states which serve as operational hubs for Pro-Pipe. Pro-Pipe’s administrative offices are located in Walnut, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Salt Lake City, Utah; Portland Oregon and Dallas, Texas.
For nearly twenty-five years, Pro-Pipe has provided video inspection, cleaning and rehabilitation of pipelines in a variety of sizes throughout the Western United States. Today, Pro-Pipe is the largest CCTV inspection company concentrated in the Western United States (second in the nation) and the trusted leader of natural gas companies for the identification of cross bores in lateral lines.
Pro-Pipe is a service provider focused on the long-term commitment to quality of services to facility owners, government agencies, engineers, construction firms, general contractors and natural gas providers.
- Largest/most advanced CCTV fleet in the Western US
- Largest cross bore service provider in the Western US
- Most experienced NASSCO PACP/MACP/LACP CCTV operators in the industry
- Driven by a stringent safety culture to protect staff, crews and general population
- Well capitalized to enable acquisition of equipment at a moment’s notice
- Extensive in-house training program and cross training for all elements of pipeline service
- Executive managers are highly recognized industry leaders
- In-house CCTV & vehicle maintenance support at all branches
- Strong bonding power